Acrarium is an open source backend created by the current maintainer of ACRA.
Acralyzer is an open source backend created by the original author of ACRA. It is currently unmaintained. It can be used as is, and is quite stable. But no support will be provided at the moment.
Tracepot is a hosted solution for anyone who needs a backend.
Most of these Backends should work with ACRA 5, but their documentation hasn't been updated, most are not in active development.
Is your backend in this section? Update your documentation and move it up!
Open source solutions
Google AppEngine hosting:
- acra-reporter - java AppEngine backend by Matthew Winters.
- sdimmick's android crash reports - python AppEngine backend
- ACRAViz Open-source, Silex/Doctrine powered backend for visualizing crash reports from ACRA library for Android.
- CrashReportsViewer opensource PHP backend
- Crash Report Dashboard FORK open source PHP backend for ACRA, originally by Arvid Gerstmann.
- ACRA Mailer forwards reports to an email address in a nicely formatted email. Allows to receive reports by mail without going through an intent (and user action to send the mail)
- TBSFactory ACRA Server
- ACRA PHP Mailer simple JSON report receiver which forwards the crash report to an email address
- Acracadabra forwards reports to an email address. Allows to receive reports by mail without going through an intent (and user action to send the mail)
- Johnny Crash